e-Learning Platform: Quick Start Guide
If you want to proceed with the e-Learning training courses, you have to:
- Log in to the [LOGIN] box with your username e password
- Go to "Courses fruition" to view the list of courses you can take
- Select the course you want to take by clicking on its name
- In the course page (showing the course program and the list of chapters) You can access the contents of the course (movies, video-classes, documents, exams) by clicking on the content title.
The full content of the course must be followed in sequence: the e-Learning platform will allow you to access only to the content as planned in the course. Every single content must be view completely before advancing to the next one.
If you exit from a single content before the end (or when you want to review a content already view), this must be played again from the beginning.
Some notes for the different types of content:
- movies are considered completed only once they have been fully viewed;
- The video lessons are composed of a video of the teacher (on the top left) and slides synchronized with the comment; You can access the slide in progressive mode, on the bottom of the slide you can see thumbnails of all the slides (edged in blue are those already examined, and that you can review, and are surrounded by red ones the slides not yet reached). At the end of each slide you need to press the command "play" the movie, to ensure the transition to the next slide.
The certificate of participation in the course is available when all the contents have been viewed and all the tests fully passed (if there is a test with open-ended responses, it is necessary to wait for the evaluation by the tutor).
The educational activities of this e-Learning platform are assisted by a Tutor service available to the user for the collection of observations, requirements and specific needs. You can contact the Tutor in real time with the chat on weekday during office hours (see box "Contact the Tutor"). You can chat with the tutor by clicking on his name in the window "Atrium of the school" or "Course Classroom".This will open a chat window where you can write your message to the Tutor. To contact the Tutor on holidays or outside office hours, you can use the form at the page "Contact the Tutor".
Comments and opinions
To share comments and opinions about the e-Learning courses with other users, you can use the Chat "Atrium of the school" or "Classroom Course", or post a message directly inside each course; the comments posted inside the courses pages are visible to all users.
The system requirements to view the e-Learning courses correctly are:
- Updated Internet Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
- Device (MAC, PC, tablet o smartphone iOS / Android / Windows Phone) connected to internet at high speed (ADSL / fibra o 3G / HSDPA / HSUPA)